Women have specific needs, and these books speak to the issues of intimacy, relationships, over-responsibility, anger, loss, and self-esteem.
Recommended Reading for Women
- The Dance Of Intimacy: A Woman’S Guide To Courageous Acts Of Change In Key Relationships, by Harriet Lerner, Ph.D
- Too Good For Her Own Good: Breaking Free from the Burden of Female Responsibility by Claudia Bepko, Jo-Ann Krestan, Jo Ann Krestan
- The Dance of Anger: A Woman’s Guide to Changing the Patterns of Intimate Relationships by Harriet Lerner
- Stop Being Mean to Yourself: A Story about Finding the True Meaning of Self-Love by Melody Beattie
- Motherless Daughters: The Legacy of Loss
- The Courage to Be Yourself: A Woman’s Guide to Emotional Strength and Self-Esteem by Sue Patton Thoele