Reading about addictions can supplement our work together. These titles deal with over-spending, eating, Twelve Steps and more.
- Overcoming Overspending; A Winning Plan for Spenders and Their Partners by Olivia Mellan, Sherry Christie
- Intuitive Eating A Revolutionary Program that Works Evelyn Tribole, Elyse Resch
- When You Eat at the Refrigerator, Pull up a Chair Geneen Roth, Anne Lamott (Editor)
- Potatoes Not Prozac By Kathleen Des Maisons, Candace B. Pert
- Gentle Path through the Twelve Steps The Classic Guide for All People in the Process of Recovery by Patrick J. Carnes
- Father Hunger: Fathers, Daughters, and the Pursuit of Thinness By Margo Maine, Craig Johnson