In my Temecula marriage counseling practice I often recommend supplemental readings. They can be very useful to help you further explore individual and couple issues in more depth as we work together. Here are some of my top recommendations.
Marriage and Couples Selected Readings
- Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations For A Lifetime Of Love Dr. Sue Johnson
- 100 Simple Secrets Of Great Relationships: What Scientists Have Learned And How You Can Use It by David Niven, Ph.D
- Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country’s Foremost Relationship Expert by John Gottman, Nan Silver
- The Relationship Cure: A 5 Step GuideTo Strengthening Your Marriage, Family, and Friendships by John M. Gottman, Joan DeClaire.
- Take Back Your Marriage: Sticking Together in a World That Pulls Us Apart by William J. Doherty
- Divorce Busting: A Step-By-Step Approach to Making Your Marriage Loving Again Michele Weiner-Davis
- Ten Lessons to Transform Your Marriage: America’s Love Lab Experts Share Their Strategies for Strengthening Your Relationship
- After the Affair: Healing the Pain and Rebuilding Trust When a Partner Has Been Unfaithful by Janis Abrahms Michael Spring
- You Paid How Much For That? How to Win at Money Without Losing at Love by Natalie H. Jenkins, Howard Markman, William C. Bailey, Scott M. Stanley
- Rebuilding: When Your Relationship Ends Bruce Fisher, Robert Alberti, Virginia M. Satir (Foreword by)